Please read the following to understand Thermometricscorp.com's views and practices regarding privacy and how they pertain to users of the Thermometricscorp.com
How does Thermometricscorp.com collect personnel information?
3. Thermometricscorp.com gathers most of the personal information it collects on its Users during an initial registration process for certain services such as E-mail or newsletters. Although some of the personal identifying information is necessary for Thermometricscorp.com to deliver certain of its services, most of the information collected is optional with respect to use of the Thermometricscorp.com Accordingly, Users can determine to a large extent what information they wish to submit on a voluntary basis to Thermometricscorp.com.
4. In addition to the initial registration process, Thermometricscorp.com occasionally asks Users for personal information at other times, including when they complete optional survey forms or fill out optional contact forms for additional information on particular products and services.
Why does Thermometricscorp.com need my personal information?
5. In order to provide our Users with a more personalized, relevant and intelligent service, Thermometricscorp.com regularly makes improvements to thewebsite. The collection of personal data greatly assists Thermometricscorp.com in this improvement process by identifying the specific interests and needs of the many Users of the web site. Data collection also assists Thermometricscorp.com by allowing it to advertise its products and/or services or the products and/or services of others in a more efficient manner.
6. Although Thermometricscorp.com's primary goal in collecting personal information is to deliver a customized and personalized service to Users, Thermometricscorp.com also uses the personal information it collects to send Users E-mail notifications of new features or information available through the web site and other information that Thermometricscorp.com feels might be of interest to Users of the web site. Thermometricscorp.com also collects IP addresses, or the location of your computer on the Internet, for system administration and troubleshooting purposes, and to report aggregate information to our advertisers and others. Thermometricscorp.com also collects and transfers to its appropriate partners the personal data volunteered by Users who request information or quotes for various services offered through the Thermometricscorp.com Network in order for such partners to provide the requested information or quotes. Lastly, Thermometricscorp.com uses personal information for verification purposes for the provision of some of its services, such as E-mail.
What information does Thermometricscorp.com gather or track?
7. Through the use of "cookies" (as described below) and on-line data entry, survey and registration forms, Thermometricscorp.com may collect and/or monitor, in aggregate and individual form, personal identifying facts or data on, among other things, including, "Demographic" information such as age, gender, in-come level, "Technical" information such as home sever, domain name, e-mail address, site traffic, "Reference" information such as name, mailing address, telephone number, password.
"What are Cookies"
10. Although most web browsers are initially set up to accept cookies, if you prefer, a User may decline the placement of a cookie on his or her hard drive by using the appropriate feature(s) of one's web browser software (if available) to delete the cookie. Users should understand, however, that certain areas within the web site may not function properly if the web browser will not accept cookies. In addition, advertisers that serve ads onto the web site may also use their own cookies.
Does Thermometricscorp.com disclose personal information to third parties?
11. Thermometricscorp.com discloses publicly available or volunteered technical or reference information of Users in aggregate form only, and not specific individual data, to advertisers and certain other third parties. For example, Thermometricscorp.com might tell an advertiser how many males between 20 and 30 years in age visited the web site during a particular period of time. In addition, Users are required to disclose certain personal information through registration in order to participate in promotions or to request information or a quote from certain third party providers that offer services through the web site (including requesting an contractor's quote). It is necessary for Thermometricscorp.com to share this information with one or more appropriate third parties, who may or may not further transfer the information to appropriate vendors, in order to enable the vendors to provide the requested information or quote to the User. Thermometricscorp.com does not control these third parties, and there can be no assurance that certain of such parties will not solicit users in the future by E-mail or otherwise. If you do not wish to have your personal data shared with third parties, you may elect not to participate in promotions or use services that require the disclosure of personal data.
12. Except as stated above, Thermometricscorp.com does not disclose or transfer individual personal data records to third parties, unless it reasonably believes it is required to do so by applicable law or valid legal process or to protect its property interests. Thermometricscorp.com deals only with third party advertisers, retailers or service providers offering for sale products or services that Thermometricscorp.com believes may be of interest to Users of the web site. Nevertheless, Thermometricscorp.com is not and cannot be responsible for the activities or privacy policies of these third parties.
What about external web sites?
What does Thermometricscorp.com do to keep the web site secure?
14. Thermometricscorp.com has also implemented a number of security features throughout the web site to prevent the unauthorized release of or access to personal information. Only authorized personnel have access to any stored personal information Thermometricscorp.com may collect on its Users.
15. Please be advised, however, that although Thermometricscorp.com has endeavored to create a secure and reliable web site for its Users, the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to/from Thermometricscorp.com via the web site or E-mail cannot be guaranteed. When disclosing any personal information, all Users should remain mindful of the fact that it is potentially accessible to the public, and consequently, can be collected and used by others without User consent. Accordingly, Users should consider carefully if they want to submit sensitive information that they would not want disclosed to the public and should recognize that their use of the Internet and the Thermometricscorp.com is solely at their own risk. Thermometricscorp.com has no responsibility or liability for the security of personal information transmitted via the Internet. Thermometricscorp.com, however, urges all of its Users to exercise caution when conveying personal information over the Internet.
Can I opt-out of Thermometricscorp.com's data collection and/or distribution?
16. As noted earlier, the collection, use, and distribution of personal data greatly assist Thermometricscorp.com in creating a more, personalized, relevant, and intelligent service. Without the use of personal data, Thermometricscorp.com could not deliver certain of its content and services in the most beneficial way. Consequently, Thermometricscorp.com does ask for the submission of some personal data.
18. In addition to the initial registration process, Thermometricscorp.com occasionally asks Users for personal information at other times, including when they complete optional survey forms or fill out optional contact forms for additional information on particular products and services. is not responsible for the use by third parties of personal information distributed to them prior to the User opting-out.
What about the collection of personal information from children?
19. Thermometricscorp.com does not intentionally collect or maintain information through its web site from individuals actually known to be under the age of 13 ("children"). Moreover, at present, no part of the Thermometricscorp.com is designed specifically to target or attract any children.